January 26, 2011

Trend Forecasting by the Color of your Shoes


I'm still feeling the macro trend of Blush and Nudes strongly pushing it's way into spring 2011 from watching the Golden Globes and venturing into a few shoe stores. I'll let you in on a bit of info; you can usually tell the color of the season by looking at shoes, since they are meant to match with the color of upcoming clothing deliveries.

I bought these multi buckle wedges while I was in Hong Kong but I can't wear them yet because of the heap of snow outside. They look like the Surface to Air Buckle Wedges that I've been eyeing on their website, but I bought them for half the price.

For now, I'm just waiting till the snow melts till I can wear these puppies out.

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Dolce Vita ones at Target yet? Very similar and only $29...hotness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!! The colour is perfect!!

    Stop by sometime dear! Maybe we could follow each other if you like?

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shoes! I have been looking everywhere for the perfect nude pumps.

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...